As a leading supplier of quality materials, it’s no wonder that Steel-Line garage doors are a popular option when it comes to upgrading garage doors. As a brand that’s been around for 40 years, quality and durability have become synonymous with the Steel-Line name.
Several reasons that make Steel-Line garage doors a firm favourite:
- Superior quality: No cheap imported steel or shortcuts are used in the design process.
- One-stop-solution: Garage doors are designed with safety, style and function in mind. Garage door openers and accessories can be purchased as well—no need to shop elsewhere.
- Trusted brand: An Australian brand chosen by more than 70,000 Australians each year. Transparent advice, excellent service and dependability result in positive reviews.
Steel-Line has a very extensive product range, catering to homeowners across all areas of Australia. Some of the more impressive features include:
- Wind-rated garage doors: Ideal for installation in areas that experience high winds and cyclones.
- Insulated doors: These doors provide the best way to make your home more energy efficient. An insulated door keeps your building warm in winter and cool in summer and minimises the need for external heating or cooling.
- Custom collection garage doors: An innovative collection of custom designs helps you choose the best door to complement your existing architecture.
- Acrylic garage doors: Customers can get a UV stable and weather resistant option. These doors are also excellent for keeping the noise out, which is perfect if your garage doubles as your home office.
- Tilt doors: Specially designed for garage doors with limited head height at the opening. A single panel with a reinforced steel frame offers safety and convenience.
- Aluminium roller shutters: These modern-looking shutters offer commercial store owners unbeatable security AND a sleek design. Add strength and durability to safety and protect your assets.
- Steel roller shutters: Commercial and industrial facilities need garage door solutions that are reliable, well suited to heavy-duty use and secure. This option exceeds expectations in all these aspects.
- Speciality garage doors: If there’s a design you have in mind that’s not in the catalogue, Steel-Line can create it for you.
Steel-Line garage doors also offer a range of accessories to make your garage solution more convenient and safer to use. The most popular are:
- Multi-functional hand transmitters
- Photo-eye protection
- Key switch remotes
- Photoelectric beams
- Wireless wall-mounted remotes
- Visor-mounted transmitter
- Wireless security keypad
- Garage door seal
At Dandenong Garage Doors, we’ve been installing garage doors since 1976. This means we know exactly how to give our customers exactly what they need. Working with remarkable brands such as Steel-Line garage doors just makes the process easier.
Combining our expert skills with the quality and durability you can expect from a Steel-Line product means you get nothing less than the best. Simply call us on 9791 4933 and tell us what you need. Our sales team are waiting to match you with the perfect garage door solution. We’ll provide you with a QUOTE as the first step and we’re always available for advice!