Our Top Reasons for Installing a Roller Door
Roller doors are a popular choice for many homeowners looking to add style while modernising their homes, and there are a number of good reasons for installing them in your garage. If you’ve been thinking of installing roller garage doors on your home, read on to find out why we think they’re an ideal choice for any home.
1. Style: Customisable Garage Doors
By picking a company such as Dandenong Garage Doors, you can select your garage door style. Customisable garage doors give you the following:
- Flexibility: You can install roller doors manufactured to fit your specific specifications, including double roller doors.
- Colour choice: You can select a suitable colour for your roller doors to match the architecture of your home. We have a range of colour options, including a premium selection of Colorbond steel options.
Customisable options mean you can be more creative when planning the final installation!
2. Convenience: Ease of Use
Roller doors are one of the easiest to use when it comes to opening and closing them. They can even be automated to work with via remote control. Motorised roller doors can be opened with a touch of a button from the comfort of your car, an added convenience when it’s raining outdoors or you’re returning home late at night.
3. Safety: Better Home Security
Looking for ways to improve your home security? By installing automated roller doors homeowners have added security thanks to:
- No external locks for criminals to pick and gain entry to your residential property.
- Automation that means you don’t need to exit your vehicle when entering your property.
It makes sense to add roller doors to your home security profile and have peace of mind your property and its contents are safe at all times.
4. Durability: Extra Strength
Most roller doors are made with aluminium which is a durable material. It can withstand harsh weather conditions as well as regular handling. Well-constructed roller doors have a good lifespan, and in combination with regular maintenance, you could have a garage door that lasts you for years and years to come.
5. Budget-Friendly: Affordable Garage Doors
Roller garage doors are one of the more affordable garage door styles. Pricing depends on the size of the door, whether you pick a custom design and add extra accessories such as safety features. But you do have the option of going with a standard roller garage door at a cost-effective price without compromising on quality or style.
6. Sound Barrier: Minimise Outdoor Noise
Another reason you should be installing roller garage doors is for sound reduction. Garage doors act as a sound dampener which is useful if you’re living on a busy street. They’re well-sealed at the edges, minimising any noise from coming into your garage, which is a double bonus if you enjoy pursuing a hobby in this space on weekends.
7. Freestanding: Use as a Gate or Fence
Freestanding roller doors can be installed at the end of a driveway to secure and prevent entry to your property.
When looking for garage door installation in Melbourne, give the team at Dandenong Garage Doors a call on 03 9791 4933. You can view our wide range of garage roller doors or pick a custom design to match your home. And, if safety and convenience are the main reasons for installing a new garage door, motorised roller doors are an ideal choice for you.